The Friendliest of Fridays
I am delighted to be a Featured Blogger on this week’s Friendly Friday Blog Hop. Big thanks to those that liked my Enormous Crocodile post last week!
The Friendly Friday Blog Hop is a weekly link up on CharlieBeth’s My Life As Mumma Walker, where Bloggers can post there favourite post from the past 7 days. Here are the details if you’d like to join in …
“It’s a Friday Blog Hop & Link Up but it runs all weekend so you have plenty of time to get your links up and meet some other lovely bloggers. You can post just about anything, but please remember mine is mainly a parenting blog so please keep your posts reasonably family friendly. I wont block you for a bit of swearing but posting anything really offensive will get you the boot. It’s not fair to others who follow the rules.”
- Follow your Host at CharlieBeth aka Mumma Walker and Mumma Walker Tries for a Girl
- Follow the Featured Blogger (below)
- Check out & link up / follow as many other bloggers as you can it only works if you remember to follow others. Please don’t just link up and leave.
- When you read a post by someone else that you like make sure you click “like” on the hop! Each “like” is a vote and the post (or posts) with the most likes gets to be the FEATURED BLOGGER on the next hop!
- Not a rule, but a polite request: It would be fab if you grab a button to share on your post, blog page, or hops page, share on social media
Each week the Featured Blogger(s) will be chosen by who gets the most votes in the linky below.
Michelle is a soccer mom with 3 tweens/teens, and is married to her college sweetheart. She’s a WAHM, an avid photographer, runner, and is completely addicted to social media! Her family also includes 7 furry family members, 3 dogs and 4 cats. Her blog covers parenting and sports mom issues, social media, photography, and an occasional recipe.
I’m Melanie (aka Miss Melvis) and I started my blog “Me, Bookshelf and I” so that I could share my passion for reading with others but also so that I could blog about all the things I love the most. I started writing book reviews and found that I really enjoyed it and I love sharing those reviews with others via my blog, Goodreads, Amazon and Waterstones. I work full time and therefore do not have the time I would like to review books but I do try to review as many as possible in the limited time I have.
The 1000th Post Party Giveaway is Still Open!
Enter to get a chance to win one of 5 Featured Blogger Posts on the
CharlieBeth’s My Life as Mumma Walker
Need more followers? Add your Blog Lovin page link here for easy following, and follow at least 3 other bloggers please
By participating, linkers agree to be added to the Hop’s email newsletter list, but don’t worry, I wont spam you! I’ll just email you invitations to the hop and announce Featured Bloggers.
You can opt out at any time